3 thoughts on “Contact

  • June 16, 2016 at 10:21 am

    Dear Alexandra Rengel. I have a problem and I need you help. My situation is the following: I am a spanish girl who came to EEUU with a visa Q1 in January through an International Program. My contract is over so my visa expires at the end of June. I have found another job, another school that wants to hire me so I would need a J1 VISA but the Sponsor agency say that they can not sponsor me because I would have to stay out of the country for two years. I have not find anything in the law that it was like that in my case. It is true If I wanted to repet withing the Q1 program I should go away for one year but it is not my situation because what I want is to get a J1 VISA. And If I had been in the JProgram I would have be outside the country for two years, but it is not my situation yet because I have never had a Jvisa before. Please if you could help me I would be really thankful

  • July 31, 2019 at 12:44 pm

    Dear ms. Alexandra Rengel,
    Hope are well with your everyday work. I am a Filipino leaving in the Philippines, I have a problem regarding with European Citizens Good Conduct Certificates which is to file to have the work visa and permit.
    I am an OFW’s seeking job abroad and the company that hiring me is CEPSA-PETROLEUM MADRID-SPAIN and then this company refer your office to process this CGC. I would like to know if you have a client company name CEPSA -PETROLEUM MADRID-SPAIN.
    Thank you and I am looking forward hearing from you.
    Best regards,
    Roberto S. Vega


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *